My family has been doing our best to eat a really clean diet since the first of the year, and, surprisingly, we’ve actually been sticking with it about 90% of the time (the other 10% of the time I spend eating cake balls and chocolate covered oreos). We’ve learned a lot about food prep and […]
Category Archives: FILM
So I’ve been trying my darndest to eat a paleo diet, and I always know I can count on my friend Nicole to pass along the yummiest recipes. She made these scrumptious muffins while I was at her house photographing her cute little family, and I just HAD to pass it along. Even if you’re not […]
I really like that we live just a few doors down from our BFFs. And I also really like walking to the little frozen yogurt shop down the street. And it’s doubly delightful when I get to spend an evening enjoying both.
Whenever I tell people that I’m a photographer, it never fails. People always say, “Oh you must have a TON of cute pictures of your little boy!” I always laugh and make some corny joke. But the truth is…. I don’t. —- Just fair warning, this post may be a bit word-heavy. And by “a […]
I took my little boy to the pool this weekend for one more day in the sun before he officially starts preschool. It was a great day with mild temps and a small crowd, and when it was about time to go home, Kaden asked me, “Mom is today a special occasion?” I knew exactly what he […]